- Saving and investing for the long term?
- Interested in adding to your retirement nest egg?
- Looking for tax-deferred earnings on your money?
- Someone who likes to manage your own investments and control your destiny?
- Someone who doesn’t want to manage as much, but would rather know exactly how much your money is earning from year to year?
- Interested in something that will guarantee* you an income for a period of time or maybe even for the rest of your life?
- Looking for something that allows you some control over your income and how much you receive and when?
- Planning your estate and looking for something that may enhance your plan?
Believe it or not, if you answered YES to even ONE of those questions, an annuity may be right for you.
We provide top quality products with some of the most innovative (and really cool) features available today.
We have a top notch customer service department and provide web access to all of our products details.
We help those saving for retirement get there faster and we help those living in retirement enjoy the good life.
Whether Fixed, Index, or Immediate, annuities from our core family of companies all have different features and benefits to help meet your specific needs. You’re invited to learn more about the types of annuities we have to offer, and to talk to one of our financial professional to find the one that’s tailor-made for you.
Whether you’ve already retired or are approaching retirement, you have a lot of choices when it comes to how you’ll create and draw your retirement income.
As you make decisions about how you’ll fund your retirement, you must first consider a few key questions:
What are your short-term and long-term goals?
A fixed annuity is great for people who:
Are looking for tax-deferred growth
Want a fixed rate of return so they know exactly what their money is earning.
Want minimum guarantees not available in other financial vehicles.
- Fixed Annuities
- Immediate Annuities
- Index Annuities
- Retirement Solutions
Annuity Benefits & Features
Fixed Products, Safety of Principal, Minimum Fixed Rate Guaranteed, Tax Deferred Growth,
Monthly Income Riders, Penalty-Free Income Options ( Optional Riders )
How to Apply
You can apply for Health Insurance coverage, Individual/Family Plan in one of three ways: Online Get a Quote to compare plan features such as deductibles, copays, and premiums. Then Apply using the online application. You can also apply directly without getting a quote.
8:00 am – 8:00 pm Central Time
Contact your authorized Health Insurance Broker or Agent